- The web site www.alterea.fr is published by ALTEREA, joint stock company with a capital of 200 000 €
- Head office: 26 boulevard Vincent Gâche, 44275 Nantes, France
- ALTEREA communications office
- Phone: 02 40 74 24 81 – Fax: 02 51 84 16 33 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intra-community VAT number: FR36479558017
- R.C.S. NANTES 479 558 017
The entire ALTEREA site is protected by French and international intellectual property laws. All rights of reproduction are reserved, including downloadable documents. All the texts, graphics, icons, photographs, plans, logos, videos, sounds, brands (…) and more generally all the elements composing the ALTEREA site and the site itself cannot, in accordance with article L122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code, be the subject of any representation or reproduction, in whole or in part, on any medium, without the express prior authorisation of ALTEREA. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an act of infringement which could involve the civil and / or criminal liability of its author. ALTEREA reserves the right to take legal action against any person who has not complied with this prohibition. Similarly, it is strictly forbidden to use or reproduce the name ALTEREA and / or its logo, alone or in association, for any reason whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever without the prior written consent of ALTEREA.
The information provided on the site is provided for information purposes only, it is not contractual and does not engage the responsibility of ALTEREA. They may be changed or updated without prior notice. ALTEREA also reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to make improvements and / or modifications to the site. ALTEREA can not be held responsible for:
- Damage of any kind, direct or indirect, resulting from the use of the ALTEREA site, and in particular any loss of use, financial or commercial loss, loss of programs and / or data especially in the information system of the user
- Damage of any kind, direct or indirect, arising from the content and / or use of websites linked to the ALTEREA website or to which users may have access via the ALTEREA website
- Any omissions and / or errors that the site may contain
The user of this site is liable for any direct or indirect material or immaterial damages caused to any third party, including to ALTEREA, as a result of the unlawful use or exploitation of the ALTEREA website itself, And / or any of its elements, whatever the cause and the place of occurrence of such damages, and guarantees to ALTEREA the consequences of the claims or actions of which it could, therefore, be subject. The user of the ALTEREA site waives the right to take legal action against ALTEREA in the event of proceedings brought by a third party against him as a result of the use and / or illicit exploitation of the ALTEREA site.
Politics of cookies
- Information on cookies
A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your device by a Web site when you consult him. Cookies help identify your device. They are used to keep information of state while you navigate various pages of a Web site or until your next visit on the site. They contain no information of personal nature and cannot be used to execute programs or to send viruses to your computer.
- Cookies on this web site
- How to deactivate cookies in your sailor
If you wish to block cookies, you have to modify the permissions associated in the parameters of your sailor.
You will find information detailed on the management of cookies in your sailor on http://aboutcookies.org.
If you block the cookies of your sailor, your device will not be anymore followed when you will consult our Web site. However, please note that by blocking cookies, you will also block features of our site and the latter will risk not to work correctly.
- © Loïc Yann Parmentier – http://www.loicyannparmentier.com
- © Rico Maipatro – http://ricomaipatro.ouvaton.org
- © Erwann Le Gars – http://www.bonniemontmartre.com/
The photos published on the website https://www.alterea.fr are the property of ALTEREA and / or its partners. They are not free of rights. Any use of these photographic images is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from ALTEREA. The general conditions of use are expressly subject to the provisions of the Code of Intellectual Property.
Director of publication: Sophie LAPIERRE
Web hosting: OVH – joint stock company with a capital of 10 069 020 € – 2 street Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Intuiti, agence webmarketing et référencement naturel