ALTEREA offers the best solutions to structure your sustainable development strategy, both within your organization and in the territorial policies.
To ensure appropriation of energy climate, social and economic issues, and the effective implementation of actions ALTEREA offers a structured approach in 3 steps:
The involvement of all stakeholders is a key factor in the success of the strategies developed: we organize consultations allowing everyone to participate in the definition and implementation of the action plan.
In addition, training on the monitoring and evaluation tools provided, allow an appropriation of the approach and the continuous improvement of the environmental strategy.
- Carbon Assessment®, regulatory BEGES
Based on identified needs, ALTEREA supports you in achieving your carbon accounting through the following steps:
- Awareness and scoping
- Data collection supervision – adapted collection tables
- Calculation of emissions and identification of areas of improvement
- Co-construction of action plans
- Workshops animated. The action plan is built by integrating the implementation costs and the time return on investment delay, thus to let decision makers arbitrate on their implementation
- Monitoring dashboard and training
Territorial Strategies for Sustainable Development
- Agenda 21, Territorial Climate Air Energy Plan
To respond to the challenges of the energy and environmental transition, mutation of territories by integrating environmental, social and economic dimensions, ALTEREA assists you in defining your strategy:
- Diagnostics : BEGES, energy consumption of a territory, vulnerability to climate change analysis, air quality, public sustainable development policy analysis (SCOT, PLH, PLU …)
- Define the stakes and elaboration of scenarios for the territory
- Support and mobilization of stakeholders for the joint construction of action plans: conferences, debates, consultations, thematic workshops
- Define action plans
- Monitoring tools offered and training to use them
Sustainable development consulting
- Sustainable development report, Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility (CSR)
ALTEREA accompanies you in the following steps :
- Evaluation of the situation regarding the 5 goals of sustainable development: interviews, document analysis
- Design of a dashboard of indicators
- Writing of the report
- Projets, policies, plans and programmes
The environmental evaluation (publication of the CSR actions agreed) can be used as a decision making tool to compare several projects, programs…
- We support you in the labelling process of Cit’ergie of the collectivities
The label Cit’ergie is an operational support for the elaboration of the TCEP (Territorial Climate and Energy Plan), from the energy climate aspect of the Agendas 21, and the participation of the collectivities in the Convention of Mayors. This european label rewards collectivities with ambitious energy-climate policies. The Cit’ergie advisors are accredited and trained by the ADEME to the label method. ALTEREA has its own Cit’ergie advisor to accompany you in this exemplary approach.
Sensitization and mobilization of stakeholders
ALTEREA works with different audiences to increase awareness and mobilization around the themes of energy, climate, resource conservation, responsible consumption…
ALTEREA organizes and conducts conferences, film discussions, climate forums, sensitization for schools … by adapting to the context and diverse audiences.
They trust us
AGGLOMERATION DE LA REGION DE COMPIEGNE | ANGERS LOIRE METROPOLE | ARMOR LUX | CNAV | COMMUNAUTE D’AGGLOMERATION EVRY CENTRE ESSONNE | COMMUNAUTE D’AGGLOMERATION ORLEANS VAL DE LOIRE | COMMUNAUTE D’AGGLOMERATION DU DOUAISIS | COMMUNAUTE DE COMMUNES CAUX VALLEE DE SEINE | CONSEIL GENERAL DE DORDOGNE | CONSEIL GENERAL DE LA CHARENTE | CONSEIL GENERAL DE LA MARNE | CONSEIL GENERAL DE LOIRE-ATLANTIQUE | CONSEIL GENERAL DE VENDEE | CONSEIL GENERAL DES DEUX SEVRES | DREUX AGGLOMERATION | INSTITUT NATIONAL DE L’AUDIOVISUEL | LE VAL DE LOIRE | NANTES HABITAT | PAYS DE GRAND LIEU MACHECOUL LOGNE | PREFECTURE DE POLICE DE PARIS | RESTORIA | UNIVERSITE DE TECHNOLOGIE DE COMPIEGNE | VALOPHIS | VILLE D’ELBEUF | VILLE D’EPINAY-SUR-SEINE | VILLE D’EVRY | VILLE DE BOUSSY-SAINT-ANTOINE | VILLE DE COGNAC | VILLE DE DREUX | VILLE DE L’HAY-LES-ROSES | VILLE DE LILLEBONNE | VILLE DE PORNICHET | VILLE DE SAINT-NAZAIRE